[ale] pcAnywhere through an ipchains firewall

Jay Finch geekboy at larp.com
Wed Aug 9 22:05:07 EDT 2000

Depending on your firewall, you will need to enable IPSec Routing...

I know that's what I had to do running IP Chains here at my house in order
to VPN and PC Anywhere to my work...

The Linux VPN Masquerade HOWTO helped me a lot:
ftp://ftp.rubyriver.com/pub/jhardin/masquerade/VPN-howto/VPN-Masquerade.html

Cheers!
Jay