[ale] Insolence of those asking for FREE help on public lists

Tomas tomas at kahuna.clayton.edu
Wed Aug 9 14:11:55 EDT 2000

I would like to throw my 2 cents in on this one.  Allow me to say that I joined  this list to be apart of ale when I cant attend the meetings, not for tech support.  I dont know if any of you can relate, but when I am faced with a problem that is causing me problems, I began to feel useless and powerless.  Contrary to that when I have everything working great (especially when the a problem has just been solved) I feel great and that there is nothing that I can't acomplish.  I always thank those that aid me, but I could see accidentally overlooking someone who aided me in the long run when Ive become all powerfull.

Tomas

ps.  maybe I should just take my medication  :)