[ale] boot probleemo

Yu, Jerry zyu at Ptek.com
Tue Aug 8 16:54:58 EDT 2000

LILO seems to be the easy answer.

If really everything win98 is on the second drive, you can config LILO to
do BIOS cheat/trick to let win98 think it boots from the primary master
drive. /usr/doc/LILO* has a more detailed user-guide.

I have a LINUX/win95/winNT4/win2K system happily with LILO.
Another one is happy with NT's own boot loader (configurable via
c:\boot.ini under winNT).