[ale] Re: Free SSH clients for Windoze

Jay Finch horus at larp.com
Mon Aug 7 11:38:33 EDT 2000

Also -- SSH (http://www.ssh.org) offers their SSH 2.x client for free, if
you're using it for non-commercial or educational purposes...
(Non-commercial appears to be defined as using it in a corporate
environment and/or using it to make money -- But don't quote me on that.)

You can check out their non-commercial license
at:  http://www.ssh.org/download.html

Cheers!
Jay

At 11:08 AM 8/7/2000 -0400, Dave Brooks wrote:
>Try TTSSH (which is an addition to TeraTerm)... seems to work pretty well
>for those instances in which I actually need to SSH into my unix machines
>when booted to windows.
>
>http://www.zip.com.au/~roca/ttssh.html
>
>-Dave
>

>Thus spake Thomas, Gregory (NBC, KNBC),

-----
Jay Finch                       : "Freaky Friday .. Things ain't going
(770) 650-0410 (voice)          :  my way.  Everything is gone ...
horus at larp.com          :  My life is a country song."
MTBI Survey says: ENFJ  :               - Aqua
    Check out my home page at: http://www.photobooks.com/~horus/

To Decode:  http://www.ebb.org/ungeek/