[ale] make dep problems with 2.3.18 kernels?

Steven A. DuChene at VA Linux Systems sad at valinux.com
Thu Sep 30 21:47:52 EDT 1999

On Thu, Sep 30, 1999 at 04:11:54PM -0400, Christopher S. Adams wrote:
> it seems that ftape is causing the problem...if you don't absolutely NEED
> it, you might want to remove that and see if it works

Unfortunately I did not include ftape but make dep runs through
everything anyway. As I said prior to this go round the exact
same problem occured in a different area of the kernel tree
(/usr/src/linux/net/sched which I don't think I can just leave
out :-)
Steven A. DuChene	sad at valinux.com
Southeast US Systems Engineer
VA Linux Systems	http://www.valinux.com