[ale] RedHat and its mirrors

Julie Thornton JThornton at mfi.com
Wed Sep 29 10:20:21 EDT 1999

--------------C113726A81BAF2E32E649A7C

I think you're right....  Anyone know when Linux Expo will be next year? We can
get any dates or anything at all out of them about the show.

"Michael A. Smith" wrote:

>         Anyone know what's going on with the RedHat sites?(updates.redhat.com,
> ftp.redhat.com)  I have been trying to ftp to these sites for three days and
> there have been too many users logged in.....even at 3:00am in the morning.
> I think RedHat is having some serious growth issues. I can't even get into
> many of the mirror sites(ftp.alpha1.net).  Sorry about the venting but this
> is irritating.  Maybe RedHat should have a subscription program similar to
> some other un-named corporation.  Anyway, I apologize for the vent......

--------------C113726A81BAF2E32E649A7C

begin:vcard
n:Thornton;Julie
tel;fax:785-841-3565
tel;work:785-838-7539
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sysadminmag.com
org:Sys Admin
version:2.1
email;internet:jthornton at mfi.com
title:Senior Account Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;1601 W 23rd Street =0D=0ASuite 200;Lawrence;KS;66046;
fn:Julie Thornton
end:vcard