[ale] school help

Debbie Sawyer CCSU9403 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 25 23:33:27 EDT 1999

Hello ALE group!  My husband suggested I contact you regarding some
reference help I need with a paper.
I'm taking a general information class for computers at Clayton State and
need to get a paper done in a couple of weeks.  I may have bit off more than
I can chew with my topic, but my instructor approved it so I'm going to give
it a try.  It has to do with ethics and selling open source code, keying in
mainly on the RedHat IPO and lack of compensation for some of those who
contributed to the distribution.  My request is, can anybody recommend some
good reading (any reading) on the above?  Also, does anyone happen to know
of someone who contributed to the initial distribution?
Thanks in advance for your help,
Debbie