[ale] Linux use by ISP]

Joe Knapka jknapka at charter.net
Fri Sep 24 00:45:16 EDT 1999

And we definitely need a happy dialog box in the install
program that says:

"The installer has detected Windows 95/98/2000/NT partitions
on this system. Reformat as ext2? [OK]"

:-)

"Brian K. Murphy" wrote:
[snip]
> programs for the OS itself could be improved.  Once again, as a network
> admin I NEED to be able to partition hard drives and such during
> installation but does the average user really need to do that??  Why not
> just have a "typical" install that just puts everything in one partition.
> The very idea makes some people sick to their stomach, BUT it is easy.  And
> for the average joe who wants a machine to get on the internet and word
> process it WORKS.  I was glad to read that RH is working on a graphical
[snip]

> Sorry for the length..I get carried away sometimes.
>
> Keith Murphy

-- Joe Knapka
* I speak only for myself, not for these idiots:
* The Software Monastery - "Better Software Through Divine
* Intervention." Source-code prayer vigils available - nominal
* donation $0.01/LOC. http://whyme.penguinpowered.com/monastery.html