[ale] FW: Mindspring platforms being used (KMM17822C0KM)

JANINDRA at MS.NDCORP.COM JANINDRA at MS.NDCORP.COM
Thu Sep 23 06:47:24 EDT 1999

Here is an official statement about Mindspring.

-----Original Message-----
 From: Technical Support [mailto:support.hbgp at mindspring.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 1999 12:47 AM
To: Janinda, Randy # NDCHQ
Subject: Re: Mindspring platforms being used (KMM17822C0KM)

Hello

At one point a few years ago we were utilizing Linux servers, However at
this time we only use Unix servers.

If you have any other questions please let us know.

Lena Taylor
Tech Support Rep.
support at mindspring.com
http://help.mindspring.com
800.719.4660

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
Dear Tech. Support,

I am interested in how Linux and/or any other alternate OSes (BSD, BeOS,
etc..) are being used at your facility. There is a thread in a
discussion
group about Mindspring being "Linux friendly" and it is rumored that
Mindspring utilizes Linux servers. Can you clarify this by giving a
statement about exactly how Linux and/or other OSes are being used at
this

company?

Thanks,

Randy Janinda