[ale] IP masq/ipchains question

jj at spiderentertainment.com jj at spiderentertainment.com
Wed Sep 22 22:07:24 EDT 1999

I have 2 windows machines, 1 linux(just installed) with two nics.

1 nic on the linux is a RJ45 attached to a cable modem, the other is just
coaxal cable running to the other two machines.

IP masq won't seem to work... actually I think the problem is somewhere in
the routing.

private number, and the other with the real number.

So how come I can not ping/go anything/anywhere else ?

Anything would be appriciated, just spent the last 4 hours trying to
figure that one out, I know it's something really small too, but WHAT ?

Thank you.