[ale] Huge number of PPP connections

Russell Enderby Russell.Enderby at arris-i.com
Fri Sep 17 13:14:10 EDT 1999

I run 64 ports on a single Red Hat 5.2 box, using Cyclades boxes.  It
would be recommended to run two boxes with 64 a piece for your
solution.  You could try to slap 128 on it but it would require alot of
ram and cpu power, not to mention atleast 4 PCI or ISA slots to handle
the hardware alone.

Russell

--
Russell T. Enderby                                        Arris
Interactive