[ale] apache vhost help ?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Wed Sep 15 13:01:50 EDT 1999

Ok,
  I have ip=207.174.68.94 and 2 domains, www.rnd-consulting.com and
www.motorcyclerally.org.

I have 2 home dirs:

/home/httpd-rnd
/home/httpd-mr

I have the following config in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
NameVirtualHost 207.174.68.94

<VirtualHost 207.174.68.94>
ServerAdmin nomad at rnd-consulting.com
DocumentRoot /home/httpd-rnd/html
ServerName www.rnd-consulting.com
ErrorLog logs/error_log.rnd
TransferLog logs/access_log.rnd
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 207.174.68.94>
ServerAdmin nomad at rnd-consulting.com
DocumentRoot /home/httpd-mr/html
ServerName www.motorcyclerally.org
ErrorLog logs/error_log.mr
TransferLog logs/access_log.mr
</VirtualHost>

When I hit http://www.rnd-consulting.com I get the left fram of rnd, but
the background and right frame is from motorcyclerally.  When I go to
motorcyclerally.org it looks correct.

Anyone know what I'm missing?  I've been poking around the apache survival
guide and apache.org, but it all looks correct...

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |   "A person is smart;
Senior System Administrator     |        People are dumb, panicky
  at Global Commerce Systems.    \_            dangerous animals"  - Agent K

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: