[ale] re: Permission Denied to run my own stuff

Stephen F Nicholas syssfn at panther.Gsu.EDU
Fri Sep 10 23:20:32 EDT 1999

Hello,
  What is the name of your file in question ?  test ?

| Steve Nicholas             |                        |
| Unix System Programmer     |  A risk is not a risk  |
| Georgia State University   |  until it is taken.    |
| snicholas at gsu.edu          |                        |
| 404-651-2639               |  BBROYGBVGW            |