[ale] Upgrading Redhat rpms

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Fri Sep 10 18:28:44 EDT 1999

On Fri, Sep 10, 1999 at 06:10:19PM -0400, Tory Deron wrote:
> Can anyone give me some recomendations about the best way to handle this?
> Is it okay to just force the upgrade, or would that break the dependancies

As long as they're all cross-dependant, I don't see a problem.  however,
don't force it unless you're sure all the dependencies are still okay with
the new packages..

 - Pizza
Solomon Peachy                                    pizza at resnet.gatech.edu
I ain't broke, but I'm badly bent.                        +1(678)358-7968
Patience comes to those who wait.                            ICQ #1318344
    ...It's not "Beanbag Love", it's a "Transanimate Relationship"...