[ale] pine

Reverend ryan at toast.wildfyre.com
Wed Sep 1 15:09:29 EDT 1999

There is an internal mail message that is left in your var/spool/mail.  If
you run elm or mutt, i belive, it will pull up the message and you can
remove it.  It says something like "internal mail system file, do not
delete" or something like that.  I always save it to a folder and leave
it.

The ReVeReND
<ryan at toast.wildfyre.com>