[ale] Back Orifice

Russell Enderby Russell.Enderby at arris-i.com
Wed Sep 1 13:40:52 EDT 1999

Acutally when BO first came out one the first few plugins was a wrapper.
You can strap the server into ANY executable file and upon execution it is
running, it is even so nice to send out an email letting you know where it is
installed on so you can check it out for admin purposes.

This addon is normally not used when using BO for admin purposes.
Russell