[ale] Linux as a router

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Sep 1 08:43:16 EDT 1999

mwalters wrote:

> Does anyone know where I could get a copy of Linux Magazine ? Is it
> something a large bookstore chain would carry stock or is it a order
> only item?

I got a copy at Barnes and Noble, near the Towne Center mall in Kennesaw
a couple of months ago.  I don't recall how many I saw there, and
haven't been back since to check it out.  You might call a B&N near you.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

It should be illegal to yell "Y2K" in a crowded economy.
	-- Larry Wall, creator of the programming language Perl