[ale] Recommended PCI video card

Prasanna Subash Psubash at manh.com
Wed Oct 27 16:40:55 EDT 1999

My voodoo3 3000 pci works great with Linux. I downloaded the drivers @
www.3dfxgamers.com.
Give it a shot.

-prasanna Subash

-----Original Message-----
 From: Mike Smith [mailto:masmith at bsat.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 1999 4:19 PM
To: 'smn'; ale at ale.org
Subject: RE: [ale] Recommended PCI video card

	I have a 3dfx Voodoo3 2000 PCI that works well in several operating
systems(RH 6.0, Beos, NT, 98).  You have to use the drivers from 3dfx
though.  You may want to look at some of the new Riva cards too.  I have a
Riva TNT that works well in all of the above operating systems also.  I
would check out http://www.xfree86.org/cardlist.html for cards supported in
the current release of xfree86 if you want to be sure of support......