[ale] Enlightenment with redhat 6.0

Benjamin Conrad bconrad at bbn.com
Tue Oct 26 14:33:48 EDT 1999

Hmmm,  I get the same color errors when running some apps and on X shutdown.
I can't run xearth cause it complains about not using colors (it works in
mono though).  Maybe my screen savers are overflowing some video buffer
after a few hours.  I'm not sure it that would effect the KB operations
though.  I'll switch to a single screen saver and see if that helps.

Ben.

Ben Conrad
NT Administrator, NOS Team
GTE Internetworking