[ale] Networking Setup

Mike Nolan mdnolan at concentric.net
Thu Oct 21 09:07:24 EDT 1999

Can anybody help me configure the basic networking setup on RH6?  I have
read HOWTO's and manuals till my eyes glaze over.

Mostly what I need to do is edit and request web pages off the server, sort
of a in-house, testing ISP.

Right now I have a server and two windows machines on a LAN.  The server
never connects to the Internet, the two win machines do, via dial-ups.  The
server will eventually be used to tweak PHP/MySQL pages for the local
PHP/MySQL users group.

Somebody in Metro Atlanta would be best, but any port in a storm....

Mike \n;  770-443-5347
ibmwr.org, atlantafire.org
Dallas, GA