[ale] Fwd: [MailID: 700978 RE: BellSouth.net ISP Canceled For Lack

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Oct 20 20:58:44 EDT 1999

Gabriel Donnell wrote:

> Hello ALE,
>
> It looks BellSouth.net is responsive to their feedback.  Attached is the
> e-mail message I received from one of the feedback representatives.  It
> was not an automated reply either.  A human actually read the e-mail and
> seemed like they unstood the issue.

You're kidding right?  Read the response again.  That is certainly a
canned responsed.  She just filled in the blanks.  What you can read
from that is, "I've trashed your email, but sent you a reply to make you
happy."  I'd be willing to bet she sent it no further.

I've had all kinds of problems with BellSouth, from home phone service,
to ISDN, to cellular, to ADSL.  They don't return phone calls, ever.
They have NO customer support.

They are just another local monopoly, just like Time Warner.  At least
in my area.
Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

It should be illegal to yell "Y2K" in a crowded economy.
	-- Larry Wall, creator of the programming language Perl