[ale] VPN and private IPs

Ben Coleman oloryn at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 20 20:00:52 EDT 1999

On Wed, 20 Oct 1999 17:11:38 -0400, Joe Knapka wrote:

>but there are a number of typos, most of which are
>obvious, but some of which might lead to some
>head-scratching ("pppd" misprinted as "ppp", for
>example).

I was going to suggest that you head over to O'Reilly's web page and
check out the errata for the book, but now I see that they don't seem
to have the typos you mention corrected.  Now I'm going to suggest that
you document the typos you ran into and email them to O'Reilly so that
they can correct them.  :-)

Ben
--
Ben Coleman oloryn at mindspring.com    | The attempt to legislatively