[ale] not enough IP addresses for college student

Mike Smith masmith at bsat.com
Wed Oct 20 15:05:37 EDT 1999

	Looks like a job for.... IP Masquerading ....  IP Masquerading does as its
name implies. It masquerades multiple internal IP addresses as one real
external ip address.  This along with using some good ipchain rules will
allow you to do what you want.  Check out the following mini how to at
http://www.redhat.com/mirrors/LDP/HOWTO/mini/IP-Masquerade.html for some
good information.  If you need some help setting it up, there are many
people in this mailing list who have done this as well as myself.  Just
email away.....