[ale] Tower Atlanta Development Team: Job Posting

Steve Tynor tynor at outside.atlanta.twr.com
Mon Oct 18 18:27:40 EDT 1999

We're looking for a few good programmers that can help us continue to be
able to state we have the fastest Java implementation on the planet.

We're looking for two systems programmers to flesh out our Atlanta
compiler and runtime development team.  You'll help with the development
of Tower's TowerJ high performance Java compiler and runtime.  We
develop on a variety of Unix platforms including Linux, Solaris, AIX,
IRIX, HPUX, and DGUX. We also target Windows, so familiarity with both
Unix and Windows will be a plus.  Development is primarily in Java and
C, and the ideal candiate will also be well versed in systems level
programming and won't be above the occasional system adminstration
duties.

See our website at http://www.towerj.com for highlights about who we are
and what we do.

The work environment is casual, we're building cool stuff that targets
all of the leading Java-based server technologies, and direct customer
sales and support is handled for us by our corporate headquarters in
Austin Texas. The company is growing due to strong sales and new
investment.  Stock options are included in the compensation mix.

If this sounds like something you'd like to do, contact Robert Howard at
rock at twr.com or 512-452-9455 ext.101 or visit the Employment section of
our website or use HotJobs (http://www.hotjobs.com) to submit your
information.

Thanks!

Llamas are larger than frogs.

Steve Tynor		Email:   Steve.Tynor at atlanta.twr.com
Tower Technology 	WWW:     http://www.twr.com/
Server-Side Java (tm) Performance Experts