[ale] mail troubles today

Benjamin Conrad bconrad at bbn.com
Mon Oct 18 09:39:05 EDT 1999

Jeff,

It doesn't look like you have a MX record for this machine....

> set type=any
> cueva.penguinpowered.com
Server:  cam-dns-auth1.bbn.com
Address:  171.78.83.150

Non-authoritative answer:
cueva.penguinpowered.com        internet address = 24.88.36.13
> set type=mx
> cueva.penguinpowered.com
Server:  cam-dns-auth1.bbn.com
Address:  171.78.83.150

*** cam-dns-auth1.bbn.com can't find cueva.penguinpowered.com: Non-existent
host/domain

Ben Conrad
NT Administrator, NOS Team
GTE Internetworking