[ale] voodoo3 2000 vid card

Martin Modahl mmodahl at resnet.gatech.edu
Thu Oct 14 03:31:51 EDT 1999

Go to http://www.3dfx.com and look for the drivers. They had a nice rpm'd x
server for my voodoo 3 3000 agp card. I'm not sure about development for the
2000, but I think 3dfx is pretty forward thinking in their software
development. With that X server installed over top of the generic SVGA
server, I have 32bit? color and a 1280 resolution. I haven't tried q3test
yet, but I'm looking forward to it.