[ale] O'Reilly books cheep

Alan Bowman aminus at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 9 17:03:57 EDT 1999

 To second what Ron wrote, I'll add the following by way of incentive:
I purchased 12 O'Reilly books that would have cost me $360 list, for the
low, low price of $68.  They have _Practical Unix and Internet Security_
for $5.99, and you can't beat that.  They also have _Learing the vi
Editor, 6th Edition_ for $4.99.  No emacs books, though..   Walk in the
front door, turn left, and shop.  There seemed to be a lot of Java
books, VB books, and C++ there, along with a fair amount of Web/HTML
related stuff.

>>The store is located at:
>
>>Kudzu Mobile Book Fair
>>5488 Peachtree Ind. Blvd.
>>Chamblee, GA
>>770-458-9277
  Going north on P'tree Ind., the store is on the left, look for the
Firestone sign.  The store is where the old Woolworth's used to be in
the shopping center behind the Firestone and the Hardee's. By way of
further reference, it's north of Clairmont and the Int'l Farmers Market,
past the Office Depot even.

It's really worth the trip.

...alan