[ale] [ale-admin] Urgent Reply Requested

Eric Z. Ayers eric.ayers at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 25 08:47:51 EST 1999

There is an ale-admin list that has a list of people that are
concerned with getting speakers, maintaining the mailing lists, and
other administrative stuff.  If you want to give a presentation at an
ALE meeting, have some stuff to give away at a meeting, or some
stuff like that, send email to ale-admin at ale.org.

Occasionally, email gets sent to ale-admin that is appropriate for the
general list, not ale-admin so I just 'bounce' the email to the ale
list.

-Eric.