[ale] [ale-admin] Urgent Reply Requested

Pritchard, Kenneth kenneth.pritchard at brite.com
Wed Nov 24 09:57:59 EST 1999

You need a boot disk and a root disk. If you have a Redhat CD, then use it
on another machine to make the root disk - follow the directions under
rescue. Boot off the CD using rescue and stick the root disk in when
prompted. Additionally, the Linux Central Proceedings CD's from the ALS have
a rescue feature if you have one of them. Hope it helps.

Ken