[ale] Attn: Robert L. Harris

Jeremy T. Bouse undrgrid at undergrid.net
Fri Nov 19 00:41:21 EST 1999

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

Robert,
	I don't know how else to reach you as for some reason none of my
DNS servers seem to be accepting your domains zone information at this
time. I'm not sure if I have configs too strict or if you have a problem
in the zone. I am getting the following statements when I try to resolve
any hostname under your domain.

ns_forw: query(rnd-consulting.com) NS points to CNAME (ns1.americanisp.net:)
ns_forw: query(rnd-consulting.com) All possible A RR's lame
ns_resp: query(www.rnd-consulting.com) NS points to CNAME (ns1.americanisp.=
net:)
ns_resp: query(www.rnd-consulting.com) All possible A RR's lame

	I do know MCI's servers will resolve this. I haven't check'd many
others yet. I did respond to your email you sent me but it's stuck in the
queue at this time.

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse, Pres/CEO
	UnderGrid Network Services, LLC

--=20
,--------------------------------------------------------------------------=
---,
| Jeremy T. Bouse  -  UnderGrid Network Services, LLC  -   www.UnderGrid.ne=
t  |
|     PGP ID/Fingerprint: 1024/E83D9AE5/4ACC03F098D78198 19D0593E50E597E9  =
   |
|   Public PGP key available by sending email with 'send pgpkey' in subject=
   |
| Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net  -  NIC Whois: JB5713  -  undrgrid at UnderGrid.n=
et |
|      promotion, n.: New title, new salary, new office, same old crap.    =

---'

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5--