[ale] php4

Philip Rodgers rodgers9 at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 16 23:08:49 EST 1999

I am having a terrible time getting php4 to run on my redhat box.  I have
compiled Apache and Php from source according to the instructions but still
am not able to parse php files.  The source shows up in the browser.  I have
check httpd -l and I have the php module in there.  my httpd.conf is correct if
the instructions are correct I think.  If anyone knows of a good source for
install help with php let me know.  Thanks --
 Philip Rodgers                  rodgers9 at bellsouth.net

http://www.silly-old-bear.com/resume.htm
                                                 "Of course I don't look
busy...                                                     I did it right the
first time!"