[ale] MASQ and NT Domains

cfowler at zfh-csg.penguinpowered.com cfowler at zfh-csg.penguinpowered.com
Mon Nov 15 10:41:15 EST 1999

I have the following situation:

--------------
| Win98      | 192.168.1.x         209.44.67.X
|192.168.1.X |------[ cobalt cube ]-------|
--------------                            |

                                   -----------------
                                   | WinNT 4.0     |
                                   | DOMAIN1       |
                                   | Host Sculley  |

I can not log into the domain 'DOMAIN1' which is serverd
by 'SCULLEY'.  The win98 and WinNT machine is plugged into
the same hub.  We are just using the Cobalt for IP MASQ
and other services.  When I try to log into the domain it get.
 No domain server found to validate your password.
How do I get this to work using IP masquerade?

Thanks,
Chris Fowler

-----