[ale] Re: 115.00 fine for bouncing email to critter at wizvax.net

Blake Sorensen "librarian at unseen.net" at unseen.net
Mon Nov 8 08:05:07 EST 1999

Anonymous sources within the White House report:

> Dear fellow ALErs:
>
> I am sending this message in outrage.  Below is an unedited copy (save for
> the '>'s added by PINE) of an email I received allegedly from Eric Z.
> Ayers, and I hereby publicly challenge him to appologise for, or disown,
> the following email.
>
> I understand that the job of administering a system of any sort can be a
> frustrating experience, however, I feel that this sending threatening
> email is not called for.
[snip]

I am assuming this was intended to be a joke.  I received a similar
email and took it to be a humorous manner of informing me that my
account had been having some bounce problems, which in my case was due
to DNS propogation delays.

--
Blake Sorensen <blake at linuxshowcase.org>
www.linuxshowcase.org