[ale] MD5 inconsistency

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at switchco.com
Sun Nov 7 14:52:05 EST 1999

Hmmm.... that would make me nervous as well. Are you able to mount the
iso? If not then the answer's obvious. Otherwise, I'd look at the byte
count on my box vs. the ftp server and see if something might have
changed. Did you download from a trusted server? Do you have the
bandwidth to d/l again in under an hour or two? These are all the
things I'd consider.

	good luck & later,

		Ben Scherrey