[ale] Local *DSL service

Dave Brooks dbrooks at elysium.comstar.net
Tue Nov 2 17:06:36 EST 1999

<blatant_plug>
SDSL:  For SDSL, check ComStar.  They maintain an all-linux
network and are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to
your unix boxen and your SDSL connection.  Cool web-based
customer utilities, too!  Visit at http://www.comstar.net, or
call 770-485-6110.
</blatant_plug>

ADSL:  I have an ADSL connection at home hosted through
ATLNet.  The people there are linux-friendly and encourage
you to run multiple machines behind your connection.  Check
http://www.atlnet.net for more info.

-Dave

--
david a. brooks