[ale] local (or not) web hoster?

Rob Butera rbutera at ece.gatech.edu
Tue Nov 2 15:52:22 EST 1999

Hi folks.

We (my family) are fed up with our WWW hoster (addr.com) and want
a new home to host our domain (butera.org)

Any reccomendations (or offers), local or otherwise?

We want the following:

- minimum 50 Mb (prefer 100 Mb) disk space
- no (or reasonable) data transfer limit
- unlimited email aliases (and easy access to changing them)
- *telnet* (and FTP) access
- mailboxes optional
- access statistics optional

If you want to offer your services, reply by email.  If you want to
reccomend a hoster, please tell the list.  Thanks.

Dr. Robert Butera, Assistant Professor                       GGGG
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering		    G
Institute for Bioengineering and Biosciences		    G   GGGTTTTT
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 		    G    G   T
contact info --> http://www.ece.gatech.edu/users/rbutera/    GGGG    T