[ale] odd procmail question

Nick Lucent nlucent at mindspring.com
Sun May 30 08:05:23 EDT 1999

Does anyone happen to know if there is a way to make procmail look at all
the email I get from aol.com, and check the body to see if there is a
bunch of aol headers and if so delete it? you know how aol messages show
everyone that the email has been sent by? thats what I mean.

Nick

I'm glad you asked me that. This gives me the perfect
opportunity to talk about the problems with this Congress...
                -- Vice President Dan Quayle responding to reporter's
                   questions about his use of Air force 2 to
                   go on golf trips at the cost of $26,000/hour