[ale] Sendmail and Linux 6.0

Jeff Dilcher dilcher at cueva.com
Sat May 29 18:09:13 EDT 1999

I have a small office LAN with about 10 users.  I currently have a
Linux
box set up to do Masquerading, and have a full time internet
connection.
We are using a generic Redhat 6.0.

I would like to point my domain name to the Linux box, and start
routing
mail directly to and from our Linux box (rather than our email
provider).

I have heard that Sendmail is a bear to configure.  Is there any
documentation
that help walk me through a modest implementation such as the one I
have
described above? Perhaps there is some form of tutorial out there that
might
spare me from reading a huge book to get this working.

Any pointers?

comments appreciated,

Jeff