[ale] Changing default boot OS in LILO

Raylynn A. Knight rayk at clientlink.com
Thu May 27 09:54:53 EDT 1999

Switch the image and other sections to make Win95 the default boot option.  In
other words your lilo.conf file would be as follows:

 boot=/dev/hda
 map=/boot/map
 install=/boot/boot.b
 prompt
 timeout=50
 other=/dev/hda1
  label=win
  table=/dev/hda
 image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.2.5-15
  label=linux
  root=/dev/hda8
  read-only

Don't forget to run lilo after changing the lilo.conf file to enable the
change.

Ray Knight
E-Certify (formerly ClientLink)
3025 Windward Plaza Suite 200