[ale] mailing list archive?

Michael A. Smith masmith at bsat.com
Wed May 26 08:12:35 EDT 1999

Which distribution and version of Linux are you running?  I had problems
getting my cable modem working with RH 6.0.  Did you add a gateway?
Use route or netstat to check your routes.  If you don't have a gateway try
adding one via the following syntax:

/sbin/route add default gw <your ip address> metric 1

Good Luck....