[ale] bttv dropping ALOT of frames?

Nick Lucent nlucent at mindspring.com
Tue May 25 00:20:53 EDT 1999

has it always had this problem? have you tried it in winx to see if it did
the same thing?

Nick

On Mon, 24 May 1999, Nomad the Wanderer wrote:

>   I've got a pci wintv and kernel 2.2.9 with xawtv-2.44.  I start a capture
> and all looks well for about 2 minutes then I start dropping frames left
> and right.
>
>   Anyone have any thoughts?
>
> Robert

> Robert L. Harris                |   Y1K = Dark Ages and Black Plague
> Senior System Administrator II  |   Y2K = Windows2000 and BSOD
>   at Great West Life.           \_
>

> http://www.orci.com/~nomad
>
> DISCLAIMER:
>
> FYI:
>  perl -e 'print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'

I'm going to be a vice president very much like George Bush was.
He proved to be a very effective vice president, perhaps the most effective
we've had in a couple of hundred years.
                -- Vice President Dan Quayle