[ale] Microsoft want to know it...

Jeff Dilcher dilcher at cueva.com
Sat May 15 09:30:37 EDT 1999

Seems to me the Linux community is afraid of NT.  It is time
for those who can tune linux to step up or shut up about
performance differences between the two.  It sounds like all
the major gripes have been addressed.  Personally, I don't care
which wins, I still like linux

Of course, MS does't compare the costs between the operating
systems in the little chart.  That having been said, their comparison
chart basically illustrate why companies continue to want to
purchase NT, both now and in the future, and points out reasons
why most companies won't deploy linux.