[ale] magicvideo 3d pci

Patrick Ramsey Ramsey_Patrick at promina.org
Thu May 13 09:43:25 EDT 1999

I went to Xfree's site and didn't see anything for magicvideo.

You'll need to know what chipset it uses.  Go ahead and take the box apart and get your hands dirty... <laugh>

Your case really should never be actually on the computer.  It's just such a hassle... <grin>

Then go to www.xfree.org to check if the chipset is supported...

-Patrick

>>> "Tommie M. Jones" <tj at psi.pair.com> 05/13 8:33 AM >>>
has anyone sucessfully got the magicvideo 3d pci card to work with linux.
I don't know what chipset it uses and there is a big old heat sink sitting on
the main processor.  Anybody familar with this card.