[ale] Re:

Ray Prock rprock at damage.com
Wed May 12 10:46:59 EDT 1999

I have to disagree with a Matrox Mil choice.  First, not sure you can find
a *new* one.  Second, it is a horrible card in this day and age.  Great
two years ago when it was debuted, but now... no.

I just moved *from* a Matrox Mil just last night on the advice of someone
on this list to the ATI 98.  For sixty dollars, I could not have been
happier.  I now get 32bpp without sacrificing/tweaking anything.
For the money minded, I would definitely say to get this one.

If you *really* want the Matrox...  hell, I'll give you my old one.  ;)

		--ray