[ale] internet access

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.net
Tue May 11 17:34:30 EDT 1999

Are you guys generally interested in this stuff?  I have mailed a few of you
off-list to talk about this because I don't want to use this list to
advertise.

HOWEVER, this is something that's consuming a great deal of my time lately -
trying to figure out how much market there is for DSL services out there.  I
am working on an arrangement with a company that can provide DSL for a great
deal of north Atlanta over their own network.  The last mile is run by
BellSouth, of course, but they run an entirely new line to ensure the best
reliability and performance.  I am also finding that they can provide
service often where BellSouth doesn't.

Please feel free to flame my brains out for this, but if you could include
your opinion on DSL as well, It'd be worth it to me.

BTW, anyone have $150,000 lying around?

Best regards,
-Matthew Brown
CorData