[ale] Partition Magic

Nick Lucent nlucent at mindspring.com
Mon May 10 10:05:07 EDT 1999

I have used 4, it worked really well creating/deleting/resizing ext2
partitions and swap partitions. Dont know about boot magic though.

nrl    <- In the spirit of rms, esr, and a couple other initials =)

On Sun, 9 May 1999, Ryan ...... wrote:

>     I have come to the point in my computer's life where I will be
> testing purposes ), windoze 95 and probably windoze 98.
>     I am wondering if anyone has used or heard comments - good or bad -
> in regards to using the new version of Partition Magic and it's boot
> manager.   I am highly satisfied with version 3.x, but there is no
> support for LINUX.  The new version, 4.x, says there is and it looks
> like the drives in the computer probably won't have a permanent os
> residence.
>
> TIA
>         Ryan

Hawaii has always been a very pivotal role in the Pacific.  It is IN
the Pacific.  It is a part of the United States that is an island that
is right here.
                -- Vice President Dan Quayle,
                   Hawaii, September 1989