[ale] Firewalling question

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.net
Thu May 6 13:15:09 EDT 1999

I think they may have changed this from version to version, so one machine
may not act like another.  I'm pretty sure I recall working on early Win95
and finding that I had to check either:

I want to be able to give other gove others printer, OR
I want to be able to give other gove others files

...to make the machine visible using Network Neighborhood.

Oh well..

-Matthew Brown