[ale] NIC

Gary Maltzen maltzen at mm.com
Sun Jun 27 15:29:58 EDT 1999

You can use linuxconf to configure a newly-installed NIC, provided that Linux recognizes it during startup. If it isn't recognize, then it may be Plug-n-Pray and you will need ISAPNP running at startup to configure the card's address and interrupt. There's nothing particularly special about installing a new card.

(I've got TWO cards running in my RH5.2 box)