[ale] Menu

Ryan Bridges reb at techie.com
Tue Jun 22 08:34:00 EDT 1999

Back in the days (Afterstep 1.0, still the best in my opinion) there was a
.steprc file.  now everything is in the GNUstep directory under your home
directory.  Look around in their for a while and you will find your
answer.

Ryan Bridges <ryan at linuxgeneralstore.com>
Tuesday, June 15, 1999
B.Gates : quality software :: R.McDonald : gourmet cuisine