[ale] Dell OptiPlex GX1

Patrick Ramsey Ramsey_Patrick at promina.org
Mon Jun 21 16:17:35 EDT 1999

run isapnp and see what it says... export it to a temp.txt or what have you and see what it lists it as..
I am quite sure it will be plug and play in a Dell PII 400.

Is it built in? or on a card?  You can also look at the chipset most of the time to see what it is.

Hell, chances are, it will say it right across the card if it is a card.

Worst case scenerio: Read the manuals

hehe

>>> Nomad the Wanderer <nomad at rocky.orci.com> 06/21 2:56 PM >>>

I finally got management to give me an upgrade from a P133 to a
P2-400 for my desktop/dept. web server.  One prolem I have no idea what
ethernet controller is in this silly thing.  It's a stock "GX1"...

Anyone Run into one of these?

Robert
Robert L. Harris                |   Windows --
Senior System Administrator II  |        Proof Micro$oft has
  at Great West Life.           \_            a room full of monkeys.

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: